- Version 10.1
- Upgrade UPS Online Tools to Jan 2007 specs.
- Added Google Checkout.
- Upgraded gift certificates to allow for easier purchasing, management and redemption.
- Enhanced product image management.
- Added Skipjack payment gateway.
- Dropped support for ColdFusion 5 and earlier.
- Due to changes when PayPal purchased Verisign payment Services, PayFlow Link is no longer seamlessly integrated like standard payment gateways.
The customer must leave the web site to complete their purchase. PayFlow Pro works as always.
- Version 10.0.1
- Upgrade USPS Web Tools to version 3.
- Added support for CCBill Digital Rights Management.
- Version 10.0
- Changes to PayPal Website Payments Pro to pass certification.
- Added support for CCBill.
- Version 9.6.5
- Added Product Grouping.
- Added PayPal Website Payments Pro.
- Version 9.6.4
- Added support for cf_ezcart Accounting Assistant.
- Added support for SMTP AUTH.
- Version 9.6.3
- Added search engine safe page creation.
- Version 9.6.2
- Added CyberSource credit card processing.
- Added option to collect credit card after all charges are calculated.
- Version 9.6
- Added 3DSecure Payment Authentication Protocols Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode and JCB J/Secure.
- Added NetBilling credit card processing.
- Upgrade and re-certified Authorize.net implementation to support 3DSecure.
- Added support for InternetSecure payment gateway. Similar to PayPal and allowing transactions in Canadian Dollars.
- Version 9.5.2
- Added PayFuse credit card processing.
- Allow multiple shipping choices to be deferred until after sale.
- Fixed issue with Expanded Quantities added in 9.5.
- Version 9.5.1
- Added Concorde EFSNet credit card processing.
- Added Lynk credit card processing.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Version 9.5
- Added multiple price levels to Product "Styles".
- Allow items that are priced based on quantity to count toward the quantity total, ie; 5 of item A and 5 of item B will calculate each
item at the 10 quantity price. (Expanded Quantities)
- Added Bank Of America credit card processing.
- Added BluePay credit card processing.
- Version 9.4
- Added minimum/maximum order quantity per item.
- Version 9.3
- Totally rebuilt US Tax section to allow for automatic State, County and Local tax calculation based on the customer's zip code. Tax data may be imported or entered and edited manually.
- Added support for UPS Online Tools® new Customer Classification (Wholesale, Occassional or Retail) and "Suggested Retail" Pickup Type.
- Moved "shopping cart" into database. Session and client variables are no longer used to store the user's shopping cart items.
- Allow saving of cart for a number of days specified by the merchant (may be disabled). Cart is retrieved by entering a password at a later date. Cart may be e-mailed to friends and co-workers.
- Added support for deferred payments. If merchant has items which must be priced after the order is placed, order may be edited and customer notified, at which point customer may pay final total.
This is also applied to Drop Ship orders where shipping cannot be calculated in real time.
- Moved product specific promotions to the administrative level, making it much easier and less confusing
to add promotional codes on multiple products.
- Added "Product_Category" table to relate products to multiple categories.
- Allow Price Based On Quantity across multiple items using a master pricing item.
- Added semi-support for an Auto Parts store. Some minor modifications needed to activate this feature. Contact us if you need to sell on a Year/Make/Model sort of basis.
- Dropped support for ColdFusion 4.01. It's been a long time in coming but we finally had to do it. If you must be running on ColdFusion 4.01, we will
be supporting version 8.7.6, the last 4.01 compatible version, for the foreseeable future.
- Added reorder from past orders.
- Version 8.7.6
- Added support for Network 1 Payment Services.
- Version 8.7.5
- Found cause of ColdFusion MX bug referenced in version 8.7.4 below. We would delete client cookies before the cfapplication tag. This would result
in an empty (blank) cfid and cftoken. This is the opposite of how ColdFusion has always worked in the past, when doing this would cause a new and unique cfid/cftoken pair to be
- Changed cfid and cftoken to be written as session only cookies.
- Due to the problems caused by CFFORM in ColdFusion 5.0 and the fact that it is no longer working correctly in ColdFusion MX, we have changed many of the CFFORM tags to standard forms.
For more, see Known Issues, item 2 after entering documentation.
- Version 8.7.4
- Found ColdFusion MX bug that caused client variables to be shared. Made a hack to work around this until we found the true cause.
- Version 8.7.3
- Added ability to charge sales tax based on billing address rather than shipping address.
- Add path attribute to cookie settings.
- Cumulative bug fixes applied from 8.7.2.
- Version 8.7.2 (database changes required for upgrade)
- Add flexibility in the display of Styles.
- Major cleanup of old code in the Product List templates.
- Changed the way multi-item products work (Grouped Items). By default we now show just the single item with a
link to show matching items.
- Allow any SKU to be used for gift certificates.
- Version 8.7.1 (database changes required for upgrade)
- Created new buttons sets. Photoshop (v 5.5) templates and several colors sets are in extra_stuff/Buttons folder.
Contact us if you need assistance creating a new color set.
- Deleted some of the redundant messages on the templates (such as Click Search to search, click Checkout to check out).
- Added ability to mask customer password (shows as ******) and added "Verify Password" field if activated.
- Added ability to allow customers to enter a "Password Hint". This may be activated or left inactive and may be set as required if activated.
- Allow "Simple Order Link" by passing only the Product ID. See Integration With Your Site/Special Links & Variables.
- Added multi-price feature.
- Added multi-store/mall feature. This feature is unsupported. We'll help you with it, but
it's not warranted to work.
- Added control to the product display table widths.
- Re-wrote alot of queries to use INNER JOIN to allow for easier customization in the future.
- Added support for CFX_PayFlowPro
- Fixed more bugs of our own and more workarounds for the quirky MX bugs.
- Version 8.7.0
- Fixed some ColdFusion MX related problems and created some workarounds for the many MX bugs and quirks.
Return To Documentation Home